Energy for generations
CIS GAZ is a Romanian private company, founded in 1990 by Ioan Călugăr. Over 30 years, Călugăr family has been the third generation of specialists in the natural gas industry. Currently, the company is specialized in providing integrated solutions and services in the energy sector at the highest standards of quality according to the relevant certifications obtained in the field.
- 2020 – CIS GAZ starts signing the first natural gas export contracts in the EEC market.
- 2020 – Another strategic project of the company is the construction of the natural gas transmission pipeline Gherăești – Onești – Lețcani, signed with Transgaz SA Romania to ensure the transport capacities to the Republic of Moldova, on a length of 165 km
- 2019 – CIS GAZ signs the contract for one of the most important projects of the company: the gas pipeline for the interconnection of national gas transmission systems of Romania and the Republic of Moldova, a project that took place in two stages, Iasi – Ungheni (2014) and Ungheni – Chisinau for a length of 62 km (lot 1 and 2), entirely on the territory of the Republic of Moldova.
- 2018 – – CIS GAZ signs the contract and starts the execution project of the Mintia-Brad-Stei natural gas transmission pipeline, stage I section Mintia – Brad DN300 35 km
- 2018 – CIS GAZ signs the contract and starts the execution of the natural gas transmission pipeline DN500 36,020 km. The project includes a reconsideration of the pipeline route – Craiova – Segarcea section
- 2018 – CIS GAZ participates at the 27th edition of the World Gas Conference organized by the International Gas Union (IGU), held in Washington DC
- 2018 – – Becomes the exclusive distributor in Romania of the German company PRIMUS LINE
- 2017 – CIS GAZ executes the first Relining project in Romania with PRIMUS LINE technology at Videle for OMV PETROM
- 2016 – On the 25th anniversary, CIS GAZ adopts a new approach to the business and a rebranding of the company: the company represents Performance for Generations™
- 2015 – CIS GAZ is the only private company in Romania present at the 26th edition of the World Gas Conference organized by the International Gas Union (IGU), held in Paris
- 2015 – In the context of the liberalization of the natural gas market for domestic consumers, CIS GAZ concludes the first 1000 contracts
- 2013 – CIS Energy, a subsidiary of the CIS GAZ group, becomes a licensed producer and supplier of electricity, starts operating the photovoltaic park in Cuci, Mureș County, Romania
- 2012 – Carries out the first Relining project in Romania, pipes with Termoflex technology in Craiova, in Totea – Hurezani, for OMV Petrom
- 2012 – CIS GAZ participates at the World Gas Conferences event, which takes place in Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
- 2011 – CIS GAZ becomes the exclusive distributor in Romania and the Republic of Moldova of the CGH Group companies from Belgium and Polyflow (currently BAKER HUGHES) from the USA for Thermoflex RTP Pipes Technology
- 2009 – CIS GAZ is part of the consortium that builds the Sărmășel natural gas highway – Band 35 km DN500
- 2008 – CIS GAZ becomes the exclusive distributor in Romania and Moldova of the products and services of the US company, TD Williamson
- 2007 – CIS GAZ is a distributor in Romania and the Republic of Moldova of the manufacturer of anti-corrosion insulation for pipes STOPAQ BV Oland
- 2005 – CIS GAZ becomes a licensed supplier of natural gas and petroleum products
- 2003 – General CIS GAZ SRL becomes CIS GAZ SA and introduces the concept of Innovative Solutions for New Pipelines and Technologies in the Oil and Natural Gas Industry
- 1997 – The company expands to more than 150 employees, thus becoming one of the top companies in the field of pipeline construction in Romania
- 1990 – – Ioan Călugăr founds the General Company CIS GAZ SRL, one of the first companies with private capital established in Romania, in the field of construction-assembly services for natural gas pipelines